IF I'D KNOWN I WAS GOING TO LIVE SO LONG, I'D HAVE TAKEN BETTER CARE OF MYSELF.
Are you healthy?
Are you a busy and successful person?
Would a critical illness affect your family and lifestyle?
Who will pay your bills if you get sick?
A critical illness can happen to anyone.
Critical illness insurance is the fastest growing sector of the Canadian insurance market. Because of the increased rate of life-threatening illnesses such as cancer, heart attack, and stroke, people are protecting their finances and families by purchasing critical illness insurance.
Getting your money back:
- There are “return of premium riders” available for an additional charge
- All your money back if you don’t make a claim
- All your money back if you die of another cause
- All your money back if you cancel your coverage within the terms of your contract
- If you are diagnosed with one of the covered illnesses described in your contract, and satisfy the waiting period
- Use the money for whatever you want
Why you should act now:
- No one plans to get sick
- What if you can't qualify tomorrow?
- The price is going up and the benefits will change